23 Dec 2007

Christmessy

So its very nearly here. I can sense a real change in my attitude to Christmas every year
I mean growing up it was always about presents, church, getting the Radio Times, Santa coming, and hanging with my cousins. And most of those things are still going on (yeah... even Santa)
But its just not the same. I'm not as excited as I used to be.
I can't quite figure out why, maybe its just part of growing up.
I do know though that I dont really care too much about getting lots of stuff anymore. Most of the stuff I never use again. I can't even remember what I got and who I got it from.
So this year maybe I'm looking forward to seeing a few friends who I havent seen in a while, just hanging out and getting away from the selfish Christmas that I've always been used to

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More