10 Sept 2009

Following Don

Wow. It's been over a month since I last wrote here and I really don't like that. So I am going to write more and to help me I am going to blog once a week on the book Blue Like Jazz by the amazing Don Miller.

Since we are starting to read this book in a sort of small group I have joined, I thought it would be a good way to keep track of my thoughts and just as important the thoughts of the other guys in the group. And if you haven't read it, get yourself a copy (you really need to own this book!! Seriously stop reading and get a copy......why are you still here?!!) and please feel free to join in the fun by commenting on my posts on each of the chapters.

I can't tell you how much this book changed my life and I know that may sound cheesy or cliched but its true and I am excited to read it again for the..well I have lost count, but its worth reading over and over.

So I am excited to get started and if you want to follow along you are more than welcome.

Until later then....

2 comments:

Hey Nugget, thanks for following my blog! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Feel free to join the conversation anytime. Blue Like Jazz is an excellent book; you'll no doubt be enriched by it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say about it. See you around!

Thanks Matt.

Sorry for the late reply. Not used to having people comment on here except for my fiance lol.

I've read it before but its great to read with other people. We've been off the last couple of weeks hence the lack of posts about it, but hopefully back next week. Thanks for reading man.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More