5 Jul 2008

Laughter the best medicine

I don't know if there are any Father Ted fans that read this.
If any of LeCto are reading this these next few posts are for you.
They say (whoever they are) that laughter is the best medicine and I don't know if it can really dig deep to issues we have or solve all our problems but I know I love a good laugh hahahah lol haha....ok... Maybe I will post some day on the different types of laughs.
But for now enjoy these golden nuggets of comedy. If you are having a crap day I hope this brings a little light to you
So today is day 1 of my all time 5 favourite moments from the show. There are so many that are amazing but these are the ones that just get me every time. So here goes. Prepare to laugh and laugh. You won't be able to help yourself.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More